Monday, August 31, 2009

Other Children

While I am... going to sleep
A child in... Bangladesh is Living without sleep

While I am... Eating all the food I want when I want
A four year old in India is.... Suffering from not having food

While I am... healthy and not suffering from diseases
The same four year old is... Suffering from illness and depression

While I am... having fun with friends
A fourteen year old in India is... lonely because the 14 year old has no friends

While I am... being loved by my family and getting cared for
A family in Kuparedi Candigai is... being sent as slaves and is working for a poor amount of money

While I am... learning and being wealthy
A little girl... is miserable and not so brainy because she hasn't been learning at all.

While I am... Getting new clothes and getting dressed up
A twelve year old boy.... Sleeps in the same rags day by day

While I am... at home and not being slaved around by a boss
A boss... is slaving around little kids. CRUELTY

While I am... excited about new things happening
A child... doesn't get anything like we do

While I am.... living at home and making sure that I have a loving family
Millions of children... Aren't as lucky as I am

They... need more attention
They... need more help
They... need us to help them

Their Future... depends on us. WE NEED TO REACT!!!

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment