Monday, June 8, 2009

Tennis Lessons with the Pro


Tennis lessons

Tennis...well let me see first of all we had to listen to Mr. Beamish <> After he introduced himself we got into groups of 3 or 4. In my group there was Rena, Ngati-Kaari, Alisha and Me. After we formed our groups we had to listen to Mr. Beamish and he told us how to hold a tennis racket properly. We had to do forehand first and then backhand second. After all of our lessons Mr. Beamish told us some instructions to a game and we played it. I was the second to last girl left in the game but Paige won. For the boys I think James won. So it was very exciting. After the game we had to pack up and leave. The thing is that most of us didn't really want to leave. but we had to anyway.

Yeah well that was about my experience for Tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment